Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

W To Be Lightning McQueen






W's New idol is Lightning McQueen, and he wanted to be him for Halloween. I was looking online at the LQ costumes, and saw a few that involved a huge cardboard box in the shape of a car that the kid had to strap around their waist. Yeah, for some reason, can't see W strapping a huge contraption like that around his body and being agreeable to wearing it for more than 5 minutes at a time. Not to mention the fact, that he gets to wear his costume to school, and I just can't see him trying to sit around the snack table in a very uncomfortable looking costume. With that being said, I rigged up my own version of a Lightning McQueen costume for this year. W liked it...that's all that matters (and I know he will keep this one on for awhile!)

No comments:

Post a Comment